The program is a purely road safari starting and ending in Nairobi. We are flexible enough providing you room to choose your preferred transport (either in safari minivan or 4 x 4 Toyota Land Cruiser) and accommodation (from 3 – 5 star safari lodges or budget to high end camps). Remember that the program excludes pre-safari or post safari night(s) in Nairobi which can be booked separately from Nairobi city hotels.
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Pick up from a Nairobi city hotel or central location within Nairobi (it is also possible for pick up from Nairobi Airport off early morning flight). After safari briefing depart Nairobi latest by 0800hrs driving through the floor of the Great Rift Valley with the stop over at the Escarpment for sightseeing.
Continue the drive past the Narok , base town to arrive Masai Mara for lunch. The remainder of the afternoon will be at leisure enjoying the safari lodge / camp facilities. From 1600hrs enjoy your first evening game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve from 1600hrs to 1800hrs. Dinner and overnight at a safari lodge or camp (L, D & B)
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Full day in Masai Mara after breakfast enjoying the traditional morning and evening game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve or opt for a full day game viewing experience which will require that you depart with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at a safari lodge or camp (L, D & B)
Note: - Hot air balloon safari, guided nature walks and Maasai local village visit are among the list of optional activities to engage in on this dayon request at an extra cost.
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
Depart Masai Mara after breakfast driving back to Nairobi to arrive in the early afternoon hours with drop off at your pick up point in Nairobi or at the Airport.
Note: - Optional lunch on this day can be arranged at Carnivore restaurant or local city restaurant on request at an additional cost.
* 02 nights on full board accommodation (lunch, dinner and breakfast) while on safari.
* Transport in safari minivan with pop up roof enhanced for game viewing while on safari on exclusive use.
* Park entrance fee.
* Services of professional English speaking guide cum driver while on safari.
* Game drives as indicated above.
* Driver and vehicle park entrance fee.
* Mineral water while on safari i.e. 2 bottles of 500ml per day.
* Airport pickups and drop offs Nairobi.
* All local taxes and Park entrance fees.
* AMREF Emergency Evacuation cover.
* International flights into and out of Kenya.
* All domestic flights.
* Visa fees.
* Lunch in Nairobi on the last day at Carnivore restaurant.
* Nairobi accommodation on the last day on request at an extra cost
* Extra activities i.e. hot air balloon safari @USD$455* per person, guided nature walks, local Maasai village visit @USD$33* per person.
* Tips and gratuities.
* Anything not mentioned in the itinerary above.
* All Bank transfer fees while making the payments.